Search This Blog

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Still waiting

Bob and I are still hoping to make this voyage. We have been promised funding by a very successful marketing and publishing guru. He is waiting on UBS to pay him some money that is due him.

What a story. We were planning to forget the trip if we could not leave by September 1, 2008, because of the weather. Now we figured out a way to handle the cold, and now we plan to go into some of the worst weather on the planet. The North Atlantic in the Fall. A huricane is one thing, but Ice Cold water and hugh waves is a total different plan.

We plan to use Motorcycle cold weather electric jacket liner, socks and gloves. We have been told the funding could be in this week. I hope so.

We hope to make a movie, maybe a cable TV series.
Lets see how it goes.