Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Mad Mariner Internet Magazine

Yesterday,
Bob and I did a internet radio interview. They will post it on the Mad Mariner Internet Magazine on Wednesday. Tomorrow, I will do a ESPN radio interview with Johnny D.

Last Wednesday I spoke at the Seven Springs VFW on Veterans Day. I will be speaking and showing pictures at their Turkey Shoot on Saturday, November 21, 2009.

We are continuing to promote the Do More Campaign. There is a possiblity that we will do a Pacific Crossing. This trip was an overwhelming success in Media, it was an overwhelming success in completing the voyage, yet, it was a dismal failure as a fund raiser for the Do More Campaign.

I think that one of the reasons we did not get a great start in the Shirt program was that we were not believed. I think that if we did it again, people would believe us, want to wear our shirts, and the media would get more behind us from the beginning.

I am looking into the idea and talking to potential sponsors of the voyage.

Ralph

No comments:

Post a Comment