Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 20, 2009

The people of St. Pierre

Posted by Ralph from a hotel room paid for by the people of St. Pierre, otherwise we would be sleeping on the boat. We got treated to the best food I have eaten in a long time at Restaurant le feu de braise. Don't ask me what that means.

It was neat to have someone order for me in French. I had no idea what was comming, but it was great. The food was excellent then we were treated to a tour of the most beautiful Island you ever saw. I think it would have been much better if my wife Anne would have been here to enjoy it with.

There has been a steady flow of people comming by to take a picture of the boat. Many of them told me they have friends and family in France. I was not sure what that meant as we are technically in France now, at least that is what the Customs agent said.

No comments:

Post a Comment