Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

St John's, Newfoundland

Ralph via SAT phone (transcribed).
Hi this is Ralph Brown calling from Saint John's harbor Newfoundland. We arrived here safely. Great place with very friendly people. As we were coming into the harbor they had News Crews from both radio and TV here to meet us. I walked into the Conoco Phillips office here and asked them to pay for the gas for the rest of the voyage they gave me a phone number to call. I have called but we haven't heard back from them yet. If anyone out there has a contact with any other gasoline company that would consider paying for fuel, we would greatly appreciate it. Anyways, great place, beautiful, beautiful scenery coming in to this harbor, beautiful nice people. Thank you so much bye
God Bless.

1 comment:

  1. God Bless and I'm keepin an eye on ya since we met for the oil change in Boston. I've been emailing everyone I know!

    Sean C

    ReplyDelete